Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Great Songs for Vegetarian Coeliacs

Barry Manilow - Read 'em (the ingredients) and weep . . .

Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Bakewells, (Bakewells Goodbye) . . .

Bread - Be Kind To Me . . .

Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer (because there's nothing here I can eat) . . .

Bruce Springstein - Hungry Heart . . .

Clash - Should I Eat or Should I Know? . . .

Culture Club - Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?!

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing (especially when it comes to cereal)

Frank Zappa - Call Any Vegetable . . .

Genesis - Misunderstanding . . .

Hall and Oates - I Can't Go for That . . .

Paul McCartney - Take It Away (I can see Croutons) . . .

Smiths - Please, please, please, Let Me Get What I Want (for this recipe) . . .

Squeeze - Tempted . . .

Thompson Twins - Doctor, Doctor . . .

Weird Al Yankovic  - Eat It . . .

Yes - Leave It . . .

Vegetarian Coeliacs Rock Out!
What a totally awesome night.

1 comment:

  1. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer (because there's nothing here I can eat) . . . = LOLs! :-)

    If I may, here are my two contributions:

    Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (a love note from your food allergies)...

    Saint Lu - Don't Miss Your Own Life (coz you spend most of it in the bathroom from food allergies)...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.